KoRo USB Data Backup
The program formats a data medium connected to an USB port in a quick and simple way and performs a backup of selected directories and files. FAT, FAT32, EXFAT and NTFS. On NTSF optionally the compression can be activated
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000 32/64 bit Operating system.
KoRo USB Data Backup-Formatter will operate on the following versions of Microsoft Windows:
- Processor: Pentium 4 or above
- Memory: 256 MB or above
- Hard Disk: 100 MB or above
- Internet Connection: Only required to update the program
Minimum requirements to run the program
- AutorunUpdate: Automatically update the program.
- PortableMaker: Create a portable version of the program.
Overview of included add-ons
In addition to the main program KoRo File formatter the installation file contains the following tools:
KoRo USB Disk Formatter PRO
|Easy to use interface|
|Quick and safe format|
|Erase all data and free space on the flash drives to prevent from recovery|
|Remove any traces of malicious software that may have been infected it|
|Support for removable media (SD Flash, Compact Flash, USB drives)|
|Fix partition errors if present|
|Create a volume label for USB disk drives|
|Scan drive for errors before formatting|
|Create FAT32 volumes larger than 32 GB|
|Do not display date of last use|
|Minimize to system tray when program is closed|
|Open automatically on Windows startup|
|Integration with Windows Explorer: Add entry in context menu to start program|
|Creating portable version|
|Full Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000 32|64 bit|
|Download - Current Version32/64 bit||
- Menu 1
- Menu 2
- Menu 3
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Install ?
How to Install ...
1. Download the latest version of KoRo USB Data Backup.
2. Double-click the file and go through the installation process.
3. You should now be able to run KoRo USB Data Backup by going to Start » All Programs »/KoRo USB Data Backup v3/ and clicking on the USB Data Backup icon.
How to Uninstall ?
How to Uninstall ...
1. Click Start > Control Panel.
2. Click Programs and Features or Add/Remove Programs.
3. Double-click KoRo Data Backup.
4. Click Yes from the uninstallation confirmation dialog.
How to start ?
After installing the program you will find a corresponding entry in the Windows Start menu and, if so selected during installation, a desktop icon.
How to Updates ?
The program will check if software upgrade is available after start. After this opportunity to download the update.
To update to a new version, just download and execute the current installation file. It will automatically replace all old files in the KoRo Shredder installation directory with those of the new version